You may be frustrated by the commercial cleaning agents that promise so much but offer very little by way of cleaning performance.
These products can also be hazardous to your health as they are full of chemicals that can be extremely dangerous to your health and wellbeing as a lot of these chemicals are carcinogenic in nature.
You can get to clean your toilet effectively using a combination of common and cost effective ingredients.
Here’s what you need.
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) -- 160 grams
- Hydrogen peroxide (3%) -- 1 tablespoon
- White vinegar -- 1/2 tablespoon
- Essential oil of your choice -- 15 to 20 drops
- Organic lemon juice -- 60 ml
- Get a bowl and pour your baking soda in it, add in your lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Next, mix your vinegar and hydrogen peroxide in another container.
- Pour the vinegar and hydrogen peroxide solution in the bowl of baking soda and lemon mix.
- Mix well, then add your essential oil, you can use Lavender.
- Mix the components well, then with a spoon create ball like shapes and then put these on a baking paper to properly dry out.
- Once dry you can use it to clean your toilet naturally and effectively as well.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Natural Medicine Box
Share It To Your Friends!