The woman was dealing with a cyst in her right breast for years, and nothing helped until she started taking the plant.plant
Chaya made her cyst disappear in only 3 months, and she was feeling much better after only 3 days of the treatment.
Chaya or tree spinach, is a large, fast-growing leafy perennial shrub that is believed to have originated in the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. You may not have heard about this amazing plant, but many people have praised it for its incredible health benefits.
Benefits of Chaya:
- Regulates your cholesterol levels
- Reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood
- Treats and prevents anemia
- Improves eyesight and brain function
- Improves the calcium levels in the body
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes
- Treats sore throat and throat infections
- Prevents headaches
- Balances the metabolic system
- Prevents hemorrhoids
- Detoxifies the liver
Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
- 6 chaya leaves
- 2 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: My Healthy Life Vision
Share It To Your Friends!