If you personally do not suffer this kind of pain, it is likely that people in our environment may suffer damage; in fact, this condition is quite common.
It is therefore important to know what ingredients from nature must be used to treat painful knees and joints.
KNEES AND JOINT PAIN: FORGET THEM WITH THIS RECIPE
This recipe contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that soothe sore knees and joints, but also contains components that will strengthen the ligaments and tendons due to its high content of magnesium, silicon, vitamin C and bromelain.
- A cup of orange juice 100% natural
- A cup of rolled oats
- A cup of water
- One teaspoon of cinnamon
- Two cups pineapple, diced
- Pure honey bee to taste
- Half a cup of crushed almonds
- Place In a pot oatmeal and water and cook for a few minutes.
- Once Oatmeal is cooked, turn off the heat and let cool.
- Put Oats in blender and add the pineapple, orange juice, almond , cinnamon and honey to taste.
- You can add a little more water to the consistency fits your taste.
- Serve it cold.
- Take that beaten daily and check how your tendons, ligaments and joints are strengthened, allowing soothe your annoying pains.
The pineapple has lots of vitamin C, which is essential for strengthening the skeletal system. Also contains bromelain, which acts as anti-inflammatory.
Orange, like pineapple, contains vitamin C in abundance, helping to strengthen bones, tendons and ligaments.
Cinnamon has anti–inflammatory effect and improves circulation, which can help the recovery of the knees and joints.
As for oats and almonds provide an amount of calcium and other minerals, which helps strengthen bones.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Be Extra Healthy Now
Share It To Your Friends!