When it comes to the candles, this is one of the most beloved creations that make our homes look cozy and warm.
The trick behind making this homemade candle is to use the clementine peel. It might sound crazy, but it is in fact a very good idea – it looks really good and it is quite easy to make.
This is how to do it:
- Take a clementine and cut a line by making a complete turn through its skin.
- Carefully loosen the peel and make sure that you get two equal parts.
- Hold the part of the peel the center pip sticking out of the bottom of it, and fill by a quarter way up with olive oil.
- On the other half of the peel make some star-shaped cuts. The light will go through them, giving it a touch of elegance.
- When the peel has sucked the olive oil in you can remove the matches and light the small wick in the middle of the shell.
- Put the lid on and your new home candle will be ready.
But be careful with fire! Place the candle in a safe place where there is no risk of fire and turn it off when leaving the room.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Fit Lifetime
Share It To Your Friends!