The acupuncturists claim that the diseases occur when this energy is stopped. Anyway, they are trying to stimulate and increase the flow of chi in order to make sure the tissues, cells and organs are working properly.
Each organ in our organism is related to meridians which have pressure points. Acupuncturists claim that these points must be free if we like the chi to flow freely. This will improve the health of our organs.
If you put an ice-cube on pressure points along the meridian located on the neck, you will improve your health by improving your mood and boosting your health in general.
You can try the following trick at home as a simple method of practicing acupuncture.
Where is the Pressure Point Located?
This pressure is located right between the tendons under the skull and top-back of the neck, which is right at the base of your hairline.
The acupuncturists are calling this spot the Wild Mansion or Feng Fu. If you stimulate this spot you will improve your health and wellbeing.
How to Administer the Ice
- Sit down or lie on your stomach
- Put an ice-cube on this spot
- Hold the ice-cube for 20 minutes or fix it with some scarf or bandage
- At the beginning you will feel a little bit strange and uncomfortable because of the cold, but you will get used to it
- You will start to feel a flow of heat at the base of your skull
- Do this treatment in the morning and before sleeping in order to stimulate the secretion of endorphins which will energize you
- It strengthens your body
- Balances your physiological state
- Improves your breathing
- You will improve your sleep
- It will keep you safe from colds
- Your digestive system will be enhanced
- You will get rid of gastrointestinal issues
- It corrects thyroid malfunction
- It will treat your asthma
- Reduces menstrual pains
- Relieves arthritis
- Fights against stress, depression and fatigue
- Relieves joint pain, toothache and headache
This therapy will help you to relive other health conditions like:
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Food Plans
Share It To Your Friends!