Like most people I tend to cut my watermelon the traditional way and this has led to a lot of wastage over the years until now!
This method of cutting your watermelon will...
- Give you more of the fruit to eat
- Give you simple easy to eat chunks
- Stop wastage and prevent messy chopping surface and kitchen.
- First, cut your watermelon.
- Next, slice through the rind and do this all the way round the central part of the fruit.
- By so doing the fruit will be cut in half.
- Then you have to flip the melon so that the two halves are on their ends.
- Take off the peel.
- Next, you need to chop off the top end and clean out the white rind.
- Chop the watermelon into simple slices, you should turn your chopping board at a 90 degree angle and then chop once more counter clockwise.
- Get a bowl that can conveniently fit the top of your watermelon.
- Get hold of your chopping board and then flip it over.
This method is truly simple, neat, convenient and hygienic. Try it out today and enjoy your watermelons as you do!
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: My Healthy Book
Share It To Your Friends!