How to Color Your Hair with Tea
- Boil one cup of water.
- Add 3 tea bags to the water and allow the tea to brew.
- Add one teaspoon of rosemary to the tea. Allow the tea to sit for 24 hours.
- Apply the mixture to your hair evenly as if you were applying regular hair dye.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Do not shampoo your hair for at least 24 hours.
Dark brown hair: Black Tea.
Red hair: Rooibos Tea.
Blonde hair: Chamomile Tea.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Living Traditionally
Share It To Your Friends!