It is still unknown why lipomas occur, although it is believed that genetics is an important factor, while obesity and blood lipids do not play any role.
If you are wondering how to remove fat without using a scalpel or something like that, we have the answer for you. Doctors usually recommend surgical removal or laser removal, but you should know that any method does not guarantee that the lipomas will not reappear.
How to Get Rid of Lipoma
Therefore, many dermatologists recommend natural methods, and today we introduce you to one of those that has helped many patients.
Honey and Flour Against Lipoma
- Create a homogeneous mixture of honey and flour and apply it to the lipoma.
- It is advised that you apply a coating thick about 0.5-1 cm.
- Put a napkin or gauze so that the mixture does not stick to your clothes.
- You must leave the coating on the fatty tissue at least for a day(actually 36 hours), and then apply a new layer
- The treatment should not be repeated until you replace the mixture 5 times (7-8 days). After that you will see improvement because it will simply melt the fat under your skin
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Natural Medicine Box
Share It To Your Friends!