It can even be made in the container you plan to use, so do not make yourself some extra work by getting another bowl dirty.
It is good to fight against illness with this hand sanitizer since the germs are everywhere and children tend to touch everything all the time.
You will need the following ingredients:
- ¼ cup of aloe Vera gel
- 20 drops of orange essential oil
- 5 drops of clove essential oil
- 10 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
- The first thing you need to do is to mix all of the above mentioned ingredients and store the mixture in a reusable silicon tube.
- Use this hand sanitizer as needed to naturally remove germs from the hands.
- If you use essential oils, especially on children or if you have a medical condition, consult your doctor or health care provider before using it.
- Orange essential oil: Besides smelling great, it is also a natural antiseptic and antioxidant.
- Cinnamon essential oil: It has antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Clove essential oil: It is antibacterial and antimicrobial.
- Rosemary essential oil: It provides anti-fungal and antibacterial health properties.
- Lavender essential oil: It is antibacterial and antiviral.
If you are unsure about using any of the above mentioned essential oils, mix a few drops with a tablespoon of grape seed or olive oil. Rub it right below the crook of your elbow.
You need to cover it a let it sit like that for 24 hours in order to make sure that you are good to go.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Nature Health Family
Share It To Your Friends!