10 Symptoms You Have Parasites in your Body
- Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or feeling of apathy frequently.
- Diarrhea. Parasites generally attack the lining of the intestines which leads to a variety of abdominal problems prevail in distressing regularity
- Skin problems: dry skin, eczema, rashes, hives, papular lesions and sores.
- Mood and anxiety problems such as mood swings, nervousness, depression, forgetfulness, restlessness, and anxiety
- Sleep problems such as insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep, bed wetting and disturbed sleep.
- Weight and appetite problems like weight gain, long standing obesity, loss of appetite or uncontrollable hunger and inability to gain or lose weight.
- Muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet, pain in navel, heart pain and arthritic pain.
- Diagnosis of iron-deficiency anemia
- Reproductive problems, PMS, urinary tract infections, cysts and fibroids, menstrual problems, prostate problems and water retention.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome one of the more common signs of parasites in the body. Intestinal parasites fix themselves to the walls of the intestines which leads to inflammation of the area.
Parasites love sugar and everything that turns into sugar. So you need to starve the parasites through eliminating sugar and processed foods from your diet.
Additionally, the key to removing parasites is to consume food and herbs that facilitate a hostile environment for them rather than a hospitable one.Parasites hate gentian root, ginger, blackberries, raw cabbage, aloe, coconut oil, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, and papaya. Make sure to eat as much of these foods as possible. Consuming more fiber helps the body get rid of parasites especially worms.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Living Traditionally
Share It To Your Friends!