Activated charcoal is beneficial for skin problems such as acne because it possesses adsorption properties. When applied onto the skin, activated charcoal performs an incredible job at reacting with the elements and absorbing acne-causing bacteria. It deep cleanses and purifies your skin.
This DIY activated charcoal face mask works incredibly well at maintaining smooth flawless skin!
Charcoal Face Mask
- 1 cup of Organic Coconut Oil
- 6 Activated Charcoal Capsules
- 1 teaspoon of bentonite clay
- 5 drops of tea tree oil
- Break the capsules. Mix these ingredients together until you have an even consistency.
- Massage a small amount all over your skin.
- Allow the mask to work on your skin for at least 10 – 15 minutes.
- Now wash off using warm water.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Living Traditionally
Share It To Your Friends!