Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men, behind only lung cancer. About 1 man in 39 will die of prostate cancer.
Prostate cancer can be a serious disease, but most men diagnosed with prostate cancer do not die from it. In fact, more than 2.9 million men in the United States who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer at some point are still alive today.
The prostate is a gland in males and has the look of a chestnut, located near the urethra. Two issues can arise here: enlargement and inflammation.
Symptoms and Causes
Two warning signs could mean that you have some prostate issues:
- Frequent urinating
- Problems with the urine passing
- Other signs may be lower back pain or pain in legs, hips, feet.
- Mix and chop 3.5 oz celery root, 0.7 oz pumpkin seed, lemon juice, 1 tsp olive oil. Mix them well. Take a big spoon of this mix in the night before bed.
- Consume sunflower seeds every day from 17:00 to 19:00 and this time is the best since the body processes the seeds optimally.
- Consume quail eggs at the same time as previously for 2 weeks.
- Drink 0.33 ml pumpkin oil three times daily for 30 days.
- Add 1 tbsp dry hazelnut leaves in boiling water 1 cup, and leave this tea to cool. Have 2 tbsp of it several times in a day. This cures the prostate adenoma.
- Place 4 cups water in pot and add 1 oz. chopped pine tree needles. Boil for 10 min and use low heat. Strain this tea and divide it in 5 cups. Drink them all in 1 day.
- Boil 10.5 oz water with 3 tbsp asparagus, grated, and then keep this tea in thermos. Strain it and have 3.3 oz 3 times per day.
- In ½ cup hot milk, add 40 drops of alcohol solution 20% and sip this 3 times per day before eating meals.
- Eat a mix of raw organic honey, 1 tbsp and 1 small onion bulb daily.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Organic Health Universe
Share It To Your Friends!