How to do the Good Morning
- You should make sure that you are activating your lower abs section while keeping your core stable to protect your back.
- Stand with your feet slightly apart, place your hands on your hips or at the back of your head with your elbows wide open.
- Pull your abs to the spine with your back neutral, do this while pressing your butt backward, hinging at the hips until the backside is almost parallel to the floor.
- Maintain a slight bend in your knees as you turn forward.
- Return to the standing position, squeeze your glutes when you are upright to reset. This completes one rep
- Repeat as many times as possible for 60 seconds.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Health Tips
Share It To Your Friends!