They’re rich in flavonol, quercetin, glycoside, polyphenol, estragole, alpha and beta pinene, cineol, limonene, serotonin, flavonoids – nutrients that are very useful for our body.
As we already said, they contain flavonol which protects our body from degenerative diseases like osteoarthritis. Hence, avocado leaves prevent early signs of aging as well.
They’re rich in quercetin, which has diuretic properties. It helps you urinate and eliminate the waste product from your metabolism.
Another thing that should be mentioned is that avocado leaves contain polyphenol and pinene, substances that can inhibit the growth of bacteria, meaning it’s useful against bacterial infections.
Benefits of Avocado Leaves:
- Headache relief.
- Against constipation.
- Calm your nerves with some boiled avocado leaves.
- Toothache relief.
- Against stomach problems.
- It is very useful and beneficial for urinary tract infections.
- Avocado leaf tea is used to treat hypertension.
- In the treatment of diabetes.
- It helps eliminate intestinal worms.
- Regulate menstruation and menopause symptoms.
- Eliminates kidney stones.
- Soothe coughs and colds.
- Relief nausea and vomiting.
- Lower your cholesterol.
- It has powerful diuretic properties.
- They are useful against heartburn.
If you want to take advantage of the benefits of avocado leaves you should learn how to prepare the tea and we’ll show you the best way to do it. The preparation is quite simple so everyone can do it, you just need to acquire some fresh avocado leaves.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Bare Natural Truth
Share It To Your Friends!