WARNING: Don’t try this before kissing (or be sure to take the precautions shared at the end of this post).
You read that correctly. I said garlic JUICE!
Garlic is a popular and easily accessible super spice that is abundant in its incredible healing properties. Garlic keeps you fit, healthy and happy. There are many ways to consume it and a ton of recipes that call for it.
One of the easiest and most potent ways to ingest garlic is by juicing it. Here are some of the reasons why!
Helps asthma: A mixture of a few drops of garlic juice, honey and a glass of water may help in controlling an asthma attack.
Balances your cholesterol: Drinking garlic juice can reduce the thickening, hardening and shrinking of arteries.
Helps coughs and sore throats: Mixing garlic juice and hot water can ease sore throats and coughs. Adding some pomegranate juice is an added bonus with antioxidant benefits.
Aids hair growth: Apply some garlic juice on your bald spots twice a day and leave it until it dries. You may see results within days.
Helps insect bites: Use it topically by massaging garlic juice on your bites for instant relief.
Controls infertility: Drinking a combination of few few drops of garlic juice with warm milk (almond or coconut) may control infertility in women.
Clears acne and pimples: Apply garlic juice on your skin and leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off to help your acne and pimples.
How To Make And Drink Garlic Juice
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
- Bulb of organic garlic
- Coffee filter
- Fine mesh sieve
- Food processor
- First, you need to peel the garlic.
- Add it to your food processor and blend it into a wet paste.
- Put the garlic paste into the mesh sieve over the bowl.
- Press the paste with a spoon to allow the garlic juice to drop into the bowl.
- Filter the garlic juice with a coffee filter.
- Store it in a bottle and keep it refrigerated for future use.
Different ways you can take garlic juice:
- You can simply drink the pure garlic juice directly. Adding water to decrease potency works too.
- You can also combine it with other vegetables, fruits, green juices and smoothies.
- You can also substitute whole garlic with garlic juice in your recipes.
- Add a few drops of garlic juice to soups or salad dressings.
- Drizzle garlic juice with some herbs onto your bread.
- Use some garlic juice when steaming, stir-frying, or baking vegetables.
If you are worried about garlic breath, the following tricks can help you:
- Drink some green tea.
- Chew on some parsley.
- Eat spinach.
- Drink some lemon juice or a glass of lemon water.
- Eat raw apples.
Now that you see the amazing benefits of garlic juice and how easy it is to make, it’s time to give it a try! Don’t be scared, your body WILL thank you!
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Fit Life TV
Share It To Your Friends!