Ginger not only tastes good, it’s also super good for you.
Keeping a few ginger chews in your pocket, or purse can be a fast solution for the following symptoms:
- Treat nausea
- Treat motion sickness
- Treat morning sickness
- Reduce muscle pain
- Reduce soreness
- Reduce Inflammation
- Lower blood sugar
- Improve heart disease risk factors
- Relieve chronic indigestion
- Reduce menstrual pain
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Prevent cancer
- Improve brain function
- Fight infections
How, you ask?
Simple, try some “Gin Gin Ginger chews”! They are small, round candies filled with the crispness of ginger, and a powerful satisfying flavor.
DIY Gin Gin Ginger Chews
- 10 Soft Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Natural Pure Almond Butter
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 6-12 drops organic ginger essential oil
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Coconut Sugar (Optional)
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- keep blending and scraping until the mixture is smooth and dough-like.
- Line a bowl with saran wrap and scrape ginger chew dough into it.
- Place in the freezer or refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Remove ginger chew dough from the refrigerator and roll into preferred shape.
- Place into parchment or saran wrap lined sealed tight container.
- Keep ginger chews in the freezer until ready to enjoy as there are no preservatives in this recipe and this keeps the chews firm.
Gin Gin ginger chews are a great source of Ginger and they are especially good at curing symptoms of nausea and indigestion. Not only that, but they are easy to carry around in your purse, pocket, or coat. You know…for those just in case scenario’s. For me it’s when flying.
Tell your mom, tell your friends, bring them to work to share. Not only will you be providing a healthy, all natural candy, you will be providing the health benefits that come along with ginger.
Come on, you’ve got to admit, that sounds pretty good.
You don’t have to rely on ginger ale, or gingersnaps to get your ginger-fix.
These ginger chews will not disappoint.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Holistic Living
Share It To Your Friends!