That’s why this homemade ginger ale is the perfect recipe to substitute. Ginger has been used medicinally for centuries, and has been proven to cure an array of ailments such as soothing digestive disturbances, alleviating nausea, reducing fever, reducing cancer risk, lowering cholesterol, stimulating the circulatory system, relieving aches and pain, and preventing headaches.
Ginger is also great at reducing the levels of inflammation in the body, which, when not dealt with, can trigger headaches and other pain-related inflammation in the body.
If you choose to use kombucha as the base of this drink, you’ll also be getting beneficial probiotics in your system, which boost the immune system and also help the stomach if you’re experiencing digestive distress.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 3-inches fresh ginger root
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup kombucha or sparkling water
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 lime, squeezed
- If you have a juicer, juice the ginger root. If not, blend the ginger with the lime and then squeeze out the liquid with a nut milk bag or cheese cloth.
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Live Love Fruit
Share It To Your Friends!