There are many causes of a stiff neck and they include:
- Poor posture at work
- Straining through exercise
- Wrong sleeping position
- Other health issues
- Find the sore pot
- If the soft spot is on the right side of your upper neck or back, place your right hand on that area.
- If the problematic are is on the left, use your left hand.
- Put into the sore spot using your fingers; make sure to apply firm pressure. Note that this may cause a sharp pain but you should tolerate through it.
- If you cannot reach the spot, use props such as a tennis ball and lean towards the wall for leverage.
- Turn your head slightly and slowly in the direction opposite the camp.
- Bend your head diagonally like you’re trying to touch your armpit with your chin. This will activate the cramped muscle and cause a relaxing feeling.
- Repeat these steps 20 times in a row.
- After this, stretch your upper back and neck.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Health Tips
Share It To Your Friends!