Applying pressure to certain points on your feet can help you improve the work of your organs and can help you treat many diseases. Foot massage is really healing because 15,000 of nerve endings are found on the soles and the opposite ends of the same nerves are shattered all over your body. A 15 minute massage every night before going to bed will help you stimulate many other parts of your body. Just use your thumb or index finger and simply press on the indicated pressure point.
Here’s how applying pressure on your feet can help you:
- The outside of big toe – It can help you appetite and thirst.
- The center of big toe – It stimulates and balances hormonal secretions.
- The bottom of big toe – It regulates your metabolism.
- The under ball of foot – It reduces stress.
- The inner point near heel – It stimulates your urinary system.
- The near bottom of foot at center sole – It promotes elimination and relieves bloating.
- The near inner edge of foot at center sole – It maintains your energy levels to burn more calories.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Super Tasty Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!