Aside from being organic and natural, this is an affordable treatment that you could apply to your face safer than those expensive cosmetics.
Aside from its main fruit, the banana peel also has its own health benefits such as:
- It contains zinc, manganese and iron, which help prevent infections.
- It has an antiseptic effect and is thus well-suited to fight bacteria that cause acne.
- It contains the vitamins A, B, C and E.
- They contain starch that removes excess oil from your pores.
- It acts as a natural peel, removing toxins from your They have enzymes that keep the skin moist.
- It is rich in antioxidants, which fight acne causing germs.
1. Pure banana peel
Simply rub a fresh banana peel on your skin for 10 minutes, avoiding the eyes. Allow any residue to absorbed by your skin for 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat this procedure two to three times every day for best results.
2. Banana peel and lemon mask
The natural acid from lemons help kill acne-causing bacteria and helps existing scars to fade. Important: make sure that you don't get it in your eyes as lemon juice can sting! Follow the same instructions as above, substituting 1 tbsp each of lemon juice and honey for the turmeric and baking soda.
3. Banana peel and turmeric mask
Turmeric contains antibacterial substances, helping to reduce swelling and eliminate acne-causing germs. For an effective mask, add a banana peel to a mixer and create a paste. Then add 1 tbsp each of turmeric powder and baking soda. Next, add enough water to create a fine paste. Apply to the face and leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
4. Banana peel and oatmeal scrub
For a gentle daily scrub, add a banana peel, 3 tbsp of sugar and 1/2 cup of oatmeal into a mixer and pulse until the banana peel is well broken down. Apply this mixture to your face, gently massage, and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water
Source/Image: Health Hacks
Share It To Your Friends!