Here are the steps to follow in order to relieve the pain and improve your hand's flexibility:
- Make fists with both hands and hold tight for several seconds. Then, open the palms fast and spread your fingers. Repeat this 10 times.
- Rotate your wrists with circle motions. Make 10 circle motions with both wrists, clockwise and counterwise.
- Make circle motion with your thumb both ways. Repeat this 10 times.
- Lift your palm above your head and let them freefall. Repeat this 20 times.
- Press your hands tightly to each other. Your elbows should be at the height of your shoulders. Separate the palms with clenched fingers while increasing the distance between joints. Your fingers should be merged all the time while doing this exercise. Then return your hands to their original position. Practice this exercise 10 times.
Carpal tunnel syndrome appears due to long repetition of the same movements. So, it is recommendable to do arm movements as often as you can. You should buy a bigger mouse if you spend most of your day on the computer.
Just follow these simple exercises and you will avoid the unpleasant and painful symptoms in your hands, arms and neck.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Food Star
Share It To Your Friends!