Apart from all of it, it could also be use to make shinier and smoother hair.
Aside from commercial shampoo you regularly use, here is an effective and all natural homemade ingredient you can use as an alternative.
Follow the steps given below as to how to make your own baking soda shampoo. Apply it for a couple of minutes and see how effective it will work.
1. Take a small bottle and combine baking soda with water in the ratio of one is to three.
2. Apply the mixture on your hair, beginning from the roots to the end of your hair.
3. Leave it for a couple of minutes then wash it off with the help of warm water.
4. You have to combine apple cider vinegar or ACV and water in a ratio one is to four. You can also add some amount of essential oil in it if you want to.
5. Wash your hair once again with the help of this mixture but you have to make sure that you tilt your head backward so the ACV will not get into your eyes.
Source: Read and Digest
Image: Health and Weight Loss Done
Share It To Your Friends!