When sciatic nerve gets pinched or irritated, a debilitating pain may be suffered along with tingling and numbness in legs.
Here are the most common symptoms of your back pain caused by the sciatic nerve:
- Severe pain in the buttocks
- Lower back pain or pain that spreads in one side of the hip and down the leg
- Weakness, numbness
- Difficulty sitting
- Tingling sensation in lower limbs
- Difficulty moving
- Stabbing pain that affects moving and standing
If you are experiencing such, here is a homemade remedy for this type of backpain.
- 200ml milk
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 grams turmeric powder
- Crush the garlic and cook it on low.
- Add the milk bit by bit.
- Take the pot off the heat once the liquid reaches its boiling point.
- Let it cool at room temperature. Add honey to taste and add the turmeric.
This home remedy is advised to be taken for at least once a day. Garlic, as an anti-inflammatory drug, is effective in relieving the pain, and even swelling.
Experts advise to have some exercise and yoga.
Source: Read and Digest
Image: Dynamic Spine and Rehab
Share It To Your Friends!