The All-Natural Spray That Effectively Removes Household Mold

Mold is a type of fungi that can be found in the air and all around us. Naturally, mold breaks down dead materials and can be found on decaying food and plants or growing in soil. You probably already know that moisture is the key to mold growth, which is the main reason why mold is attracted to damp and wet spaces. So, it’s pretty normal if you find it in the bathroom! Mold loves to grow in previously flooded spaces, as the conditions provide the three things it needs to prosper:



Effects of Mold on Your Health

Not all mold you may come into contact with is dangerous to your health. But still, you should be very careful, because certain types of household mold can cause problems. The experts warn that overexposure can affect your health in many different ways; ranging from allergies and respiratory infections to tumor growth and cancer. Well, this means that if you are exposed to mold on a regular basis because of your job or where you live, then you may have to wear a clinical mask to help filter the air you are taking in regularly. Even if you aren’t being overexposed to mold on a regular basis, they can still be toxic to your health.

According to the American Industrial Hygiene Association, even smaller amounts of exposure to toxins in the mold can be detrimental to your health. One of the main side effects of mold which is widely debated is whether it can give you asthma or actually worsen asthma that is already there.

Douwes and Pierce said that a recent large European multicenter study in adults showed not only a significant homogeneous association across centers between self-reported mold exposures and asthma symptoms.’

A recent study, conducted by the EPA and Berkeley National Laboratory, has revealed that:

“Of the 21.8 million people reported to have asthma in the U.S., approximately 4.6 million cases are estimated to be attributable to dampness and mold exposure in the home.”

How to Spot Household Mold?

Here’s what you need to know – if you see dark green/ black colored mold growing in your house- don’t panic! WHY? Well, because not all black mold is poisonous to your health. And, in order to determine whether it is the more dangerous variety you will need a professional. There are also testing kits that you can order online or buy from most hardware stores; some sample the air and others sample surfaces, however, you should only use kits that are shipped to a lab to be tested.

This is very important for you to remember – household molds are classified into categories A, B and C. Category A molds are the biggest health risks, and they should be removed by professionals immediately. Examples include Aspergillus and Stachybotrys (widely referred to as “black mold”). Category B molds aren’t toxic, but they pose an allergy risk to many. They include Cladosporium, Penicillium, and Alternaria. Category C molds aren’t usually an allergy risk, but they can still damage items in your house. An example is Ulocladium.

As we mentioned before, in this article we’re going to show you how to make the best remedy, which will help you get rid of that non-toxic household mold effectively and naturally. And, now you probably ask yourselves – what’s the secret ingredient? Tea tree oil. Tea Tree oil has been used for centuries and has many modern day uses. Tea tree oil can be used for acne, athlete’s foot, dandruff, toothache and even helps cure a cold!

You’ll need the following ingredients:

  • 2 Teaspoons of Tea Tree Oil
  • 2 Cups of water
  • A cotton Cloth
  • An empty spray bottle

Directions:

It’s very simple – just our 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil and two cups of water into the empty spray bottle, put the lid back on and shake. How to use it – you should spray the solution over any mold affected areas in the house and leave to settle for a few hours. Using the cotton cloth go around the sprayed areas and dry very thoroughly! That’s it!






Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!

Source: The Hearty Soul

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...