If you have pale and tired skin, you can apply an easy to prepare apple mask for instant brightening. Apple has antioxidants along with vitamins A, B, C that repair the skin after continued exposure to grime and dirt. The following are some apple face masks that you can use:
Apple Peel and Tomato Face Mask
These two ingredients will make your skin smoother, radiant and fairer. It is also a good cleanser and moisturizer as it will shrink your pores.
You will need the following ingredients:
- One small plum sized tomato
- One red apple
How to Make the Mask:
- Peel one red apple and place them in a small bowl
- Blend the apple peel and the tomato
- Take the mixture and put it in a bowl
- Add one tablespoon of milk and mix well
- Apply the mask on your neck and face
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Rinse off after 20 minutes with soap and water
Apple Peel Powder and Buttermilk
Apple peels have high amounts of vitamins, antioxidants and essential minerals that are good for your skin. You can use the following mask to protect your skin from adverse effects of UV light. This is because apple skin has polyphenols, antioxidants that protect the skin from UV radiation and free radicals that cause aging. Apple skin also has lots of vitamin C that prevent premature aging making your skin stay smooth and soft.
- 2 tbps of apple peel powder
- 3 tbps of buttermilk
How to Make this Mask:
- Mix the ingredients well and apply on your face
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Health Tips
Share It To Your Friends!